We finally got to meet Aunt Rachelle and Uncle Scott's new baby! Baby Tenley is such a dolly. She is so cuddly and soft and smells good. We drove Chad and Ashley to meet her and then Sunday for Hawkley's baby blessing we got to see her again! I think Sydney got the most baby hungry and wanted to hold her constantly! 




Monday, August 4, 2008
Baby Tenley
Posted by Heather K at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She is very cute! And so TINY! In Rachelle's pictures she actually looks big because I have nothing to compare her too...but when you guys are holding her she is SO tiny!
What the heck?! Zack wouldn't hold our babies that little. We're so not friends for the rest of the day. She is really cute though. I wouldn't be able to resist so I don't blame him! :)
Cute baby! I love the flower.
Post a Comment