Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We finally made it to the Twin Falls Temple Open house! It was beautiful. I can't wait to do a session. We asked how many people had been thru saturday and the said over 4400 people so far. Tours were every 5 minutes. We are so blessed to have a temple this close. I really love Twin Falls and this makes it even better to live here. This was really special for the girls too. Sydney has been learning the song I love to see the temple and understands it is a special place. Mallory maybe won't remember but she was pretty good except when she tried to dive into the font and jumped up and down on a few things. OK SHE WAS NAUGHTY!!!





Zach's entire family came down for the Temple Open House and it was really fun to go thru it together. I especially loved the video about temples before we walked thru. Brees birthday was Monday so we celebrated with cake and had a BBQ at our house afterwards! Thanks everyone it was really fun to hang out and visit!

7 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I love the pictures. Isn't it cool to be able to take the kids inside. I was thinking that will probably be the last time I go with Mckenna until she gets married. Wow, crazy! Nice jeans Zach. :)

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

ok so the twin falls temple is totally prettier than boise's! it is just beautiful! i can't wait to do a session w/ you when my little stinky girl grows up a little. thanks for coming over sunday, we always love spending time w/ you guys!

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader...ashleyflake20@yahoo.com

Jason said...

a close temple... i wish. i guess our brisbane temple is only about an hour away. something like that.
it was weird seeing chad all grown up. i haven't seen him forever!
that baby honestly looked like a doll. i'm not joking-- i really thought it was a doll until i read the description.

Stacy said...

Hey Heather! We were up in Idaho a week ago, unfortunatley it was all work and lots of driving and no fun. I wish we could have gone to see you. It made me laugh about you trying to talk your family into moving to ID, we spent a day there in the nice weather and were all trying to figure out how we could all move up there too! We are thinking a 3 year exit plan for us! Oh and I liked your white eyeliner in that picture of us on Chris's blog too, we were HOT! :)

Rifle Fam said...

Looks beautiful! Wish we had a temple close. Maybe some day... :)

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

HJ,
Tenley is so precious! And it looks like you had fun with Chad and Ash isn't family the best! And Congrats on the Idaho Falls temple how exciting!!! I need to call you and maybe even update my blog ...things have been crazy busy lately!
love ya,
Britt