Monday, August 4, 2008

Playing with family!





We had a busy fun week with family. We picked up Chad and Ashley Tuesday and drove to Boise to see baby Tenley. We stayed in a hotel and went swimming and ate all their free cookies and mints and apples too. We went to dinner and then stayed up late talking about boys with Vanessa. he he Then we got up and held the baby more and went to ice cream with everyone slammed in the pilot. We all fit YEAH! Then we came home and Zach made us yummy tri tip dinner. Then Chad and Ashley watched the girls at our double header softball game. Thanks guys! Mallory was a crazy messy poopsy. The next day we slept in and relaxed during the day. Then we had our dinner cruise.Friday Zach took off and we had a big breakfast and then went to the ropes course and watched Vanessa and her institute do rock wall climbing and zip lines etc. The Nampa institute came down for the Temple open house and played and went white water rafting too. Vanessa planned it all and it sounded really really fun. (That's where all my tithing goes) Then we went bowling and played games and the girls went and picked up the new book BREAKING DAWN! I am obsessed and almost done but this one is wierd too. BUT I LIKE IT!!!



This guy dressed up for the vampire prom and we asked him for a picture of course. He said are you making fun of me? We were like no of course not you look awesome just like an edward. He smiled and let us take the picture then. he he

2 comments:

Ashley Jones said...

Heather! Thanks a ton for taking us to get BREAKING DAWN!! We had a blast and Meghan and I read the whole way home and got car sick! But it was so worth it! He He. Also, you rock at Twilight trivia, Yeeaah!

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, Heather it wasn't that long ago I checked your blog and now you have a ton of new posts. I can't keep up. :) Wow, sounds like a busy fun weekend. I like the pics of Syd bowling, very cute.