Mallory has been talking more finally! She says cheese, mine, SHARE, BaBOB(sponge bob)Well that about covers it? I guess she still doesn't say much. She absolutely love sponge bob just like Sydney. I think maybe she is addicted because she could lay around and watch episodes for hours. It's great when Mom needs to do something. But I feel guilty and don't want her to turn into a couch potato. So one night she was yelling Sponge Bob and was all curled up in my bed with the remote waiting and we were busy. So Sydney went into the bedroom and said..."SpongeBob is DEAD!" Mallory didn't understand but we thought it was funny.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The things kids say sometimes are so funny! I love your girls. Bring them over anytime!!!
ok first of all i LOVE all the new pics and posts and i'm so jealous we didn't get to hang out more when chad & ash were down! second- i laughhed my A off when i read about "sponge bob is DEAD!" ha ha ha! your kids are too smart and sassy for their own britches! love ya.
Post a Comment