Monday, August 25, 2008

HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY!

ZACH,
I just wanted to post a quick tribute on why I love you so much and how much I appreciate you!

You are the life of my party and I'm not having a good time unless you are!
You plan fun things for me to look forward to every week!
You spoil me and I love it! Best gift giver ever. Thoughtful too.
You still take my breath away when you grab me and give me a suprise kiss!
You get that smile with your dimples when you are doing something devious!
You love our girls and are such a doting daddy, and good babysitter!
You are so smart and work hard and strive to do better!
You help me do my projects around the house to make me happy!
You make me laugh and know what makes me laugh!
You love my cooking skills!
You have a testimony and honor your priesthood.
You genuinely care for your family and friends and always want to help even if
you're a huge TEASE most of the time!
You stay up late with me all the time and never complain!

I loved playing softball with you this year and thanks for letting me play volleyball and work out too! Thanks for all the breaks that help me to stay sane! I love that you fly me to Arizona any time I ask. Thanks for putting up with me and making me happy I hope I make you half as happy!

I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAD A FUN WEEKEND WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR YOUR B-DAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!!! and Heather you are an adorable wife :)

The Cook Clan said...

Hey Zach, hope ya had a great day! When I saw you yesterday you looked like you had had too much partying! :) Hope you have fun playing pranks at the bank....let me know how they go!

Jason said...

hey heather!
i wanted to comment on your garden post-- but i was afraid it was too far down for you to notice.
good job mrs. green thumb! we live on over an acre and i don't have ANYTHING like that. i'm jealous.
also-- i wanted to confess something. i get so irritated when i'm blog surfing-- because i either have to shut off my music that i WANT to listen to, or i have to keep stopping everyone's playlist. but when i got to yours, i didn't stop it. you have some good songs that i was kinda surprised to see. anyway-- good job on gardening and music.

Anonymous said...

Zach,
Sounds like your birthday was really special. You know what?
Your wife is not the only onbe in our family that loves you. Thanks for being you.
August seems to be the month to be born. Add your Aunt Jarilee to the list. Fun!

Love to all of you.
Grandma & Grandpa Jones

The Price Family said...

Happy Birthday Zach...Thanks for making Heather so happy!