
My girls have been fighting like cats and dogs the last few days! They always want the same toy and it is driving me crazy! They have been cooped up in the house last few days while I worked all weekend. Now that I am done working I am tired and behind on house work so we have been staying at home more. We have had such a busy summer always doing something fun! Sometimes it is so nice just to stay at home and get into your routine. We are working hard and saving money to go on our Mexico Vacation in October!!! ANYWAYS, I try to put Mallory on the potty before her baths to get her used to it and she never goes. So since they are fighting over everything Sydney jumps on the toilet too. It was such a funny site I had to take a picture. How can such naughty, stinkin' girls be so cute?
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Silly Girls!
Posted by Heather K at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
that... is HILARIOUS! how did you manage to catch it on camera?! do you carry your camera around your neck 24/7 because you are a blogger addict? HAHA i'm kidding.
love ya. :)
This is cute! Funny thing is...we used to do the same thing! But not to fight over the toilet....2 of us would have to go so we'd share! I know gross! And...why didn't we use one of the other bathrooms in the house? KIDS!!!!
Silly girls is all I have to say!!
Funny! My girls are fighting like crazy too! Today I told them they couldn't play with each other anymore! Corynn said,"You mean we can't play together ever again?" I told her they could play with each other when they can share, and stop SCREAMING! She looked at me like that would impossible and walked away sulking.
That is so freaking funny!! They look so cute in that picture too! It's a classic!
Post a Comment