We went on a dinner cruise of the Hagerman River with Chad and Ashley. It was fun to have a date with them and without the girls. We saw pretty waterfalls, wild game birds, clear spring water etc. It was fun to chatt, eat yummy food and use the Header!





Monday, August 4, 2008
Dinner Cruise
Posted by Heather K at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
A dinner cruise sound fun! Looks like you guys had a blast too. I love your cute hair, and you are SO TAN!! I love the pic's of Rachelle's little girl, she is perfect, and your little girlies are cute holding her.
We had such a blast seeing you guys, thanks for taking us to do fun stuff. It was so nice to see Vanessa, Rachelle, Scott and baby Tenley too! The dinner cruise rocked! (especially seeing the 'wild game birds'!) We hope to see ya again real soon!
How fun!! I always thought that would be cool to do.
Post a Comment