
We went to Lagoon Monday and had a fun time. We played at the water park first and then rode some roller coasters. I think Weston must have gotten heat stroke or rode too many rides because he got sick and felt crummy most of the afternoon. We just let the little girls ride the rest of the rides and we also got an old fashioned, skanky photo taken. Let me know which one you like better the serious pose or the smiles? We wore out everyone and they all slept all the way back home to Idaho.












7 comments:
Hot momma Heather! OW OW! The girls look so cute. It looks like you guys had fun.
I love the serious one. You sexy lady! Looks like a great trip. Your little girls are growing up Heather....time for #3....ha ha. Love ya!
Definitely the serious one. You are one scary-hot gun slinger!
Hey Latrina!
Nora here. How've ya been. Found your blog from my sisters' blog. I guess she is a good friend of your sister Vanessa's. Anyway, so jealous that you got to go to Lagoon--love that place! Keep in touch. e-mail is morganmayhem@gmail.com and blog is guyanddolls.blogspot.com
Wow, look at those sexy gals!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love getting those pictures done, they are fun.
I love them both!! But how in the world did you get Mall to sit still and pose for that!!! I am soooo jealous. Morg is a rat when it comes to pictures. So just curious how many rides to Mall get to go on?? Was there a weight and height limit?? Let me know.. we really want to go there!
Totally the serious one....very hot. :) You guys are funny!
Post a Comment