Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beach Bums

We had a really neat beach house that was right above the ocean. The front deck had glass walls and you could see the ocean from all the windows. There was a pool table, and air hockey and 2 hot tubs on the other ocean front deck. The beach was just down a set of stairs. We went to the beach almost every afternoon. It was chilly in the 60's. But the kids didn't seem to mind and they loved all the sand. I sat in my chair with a hoody on reading my book without interruptions because the kids were so entertained. No suntans though. We really had a relaxing vacation and enjoyed the entire Kelsey family and played games and ate too much! We had Gr. Grandma Brackenbury for the drive and Sydney shared a room with her. It was really special to get to know her better. Thanks for all your planning Val and Shabree it was FUN!


Beach House Front enclosed deck with ocean view


















This could be a Dr. Pepper Poster.  Love it!


Silly Mallory

Posing with the shovel of course.




Light house stairs

Syd up in the light house

light house view


On the way home a scenic stop


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Syd let you bury her like that! Too funny!! Glad you guys had a great time :)

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i'm glad you found time to post these pictures!! i loved them all. i have seriously loved blogging lately.. because i have no life right now. until tomorrow. :) AH! can't wait to see you tuesday!! you should get a hotel close to my house. see you then... and talk to you tomorrow i'm sure. love ya lots.

Anonymous said...

Looks soooo fun! I wish I was there!!! I am glad you guys had such a good time! I miss you sooooo much and just want to go back! :( hopefully we can get together another summer or something! ~Nato

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a blast. Brrrr.....that beach looks cold. I like how you guys barried Syd. Also I like the picture with which ever aunt it is with her legs barried standing next to the girls, very cute.

Colton and Ashley said...

You sure got a lot in! So much fun! You're a good mom....always doing fun things with your kids! Can't wait to see Rachelle's baby!

Cottrells said...

You have such a cute fun fam!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I will get any arguements on this: There are few things cuter than little girls in princess swimming suits.