Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh, What Do you do in the Summertime?

Here are a few things we have done in the weeks with Weston and Natalie.....
1. Played the Wii almost everyday.....huh Weston!
2. Swimming
3. Dollar Matinee Movies and the Drive-Inn on the weekend
4. Picnic lunches at the playground
5. Fishing
6. Bowling
7. Sleepover party with the Moss Kiddos!
8. Watched alot of SPONGEBOB!
9. Utah trip for Jones Reunion and Lagoon Day!
10. Walks, bike rides, BBQ's, and Softball games!
11. Made homemade bows...even Weston helped
12. Bowling, Sakura Japanese (cook on your table =)




10 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, Heather! I just checked this a day or so ago and now all of a sudden there are a few posts at a time! I can't keep up anymore. :)

Team Seguritan said...

Good to see what's been going on. You make life look so exciting. I totally want to make hair bows, but now that Jada is 6 1/2 I'm thinking she'll be a little too old for them... or at least she'll think so.

That is awesome that Zach races. We've gone the local tracks here, but it's for dwarf car races. We have a couple friends who race and the kids LOVE it.
KT
PS the girls look adorable as always.

Sessions' Family said...

It was great to see you guys!! We miss you all alot!! We miss the fun, the cards, the movies, and hanging out!! I can't believe how big Syd is and Mal is as well!! Thanks for staying with us!!

FitzSimmons Times said...

So Crafty! The bows are so cute! Looks like you gave your little bro and sis a GREAT time! They are lucky to have you!

Cottrells said...

As a mommy of 3 little girls I can sooo appreciate those cute bows and will now be rounding up all my ribbon and buttons and will be making cute hair bows! Thanks for the inspiration. God made creative people then he made me to appreciate and copy the creative people!

Anonymous said...

That was all SO much fun! you are the coolest sis ever!!! The tarts at the tea party were awesome! Now I want to make them at home sometime because they were soooo good! You should make them again once you start getting raspberries in your yard!
--Natalie

Cottrells said...

I had a good chat with your Dad yesterday at Hyrum's G-ma's funeral. He was her Bishop. He's so funny.

Jason said...

heather! how's it going chica? i was happy to see your comment on my blog. now i've only just skimmed through your blog-- so i'll have to dedicate some time to it so i can see what you've been up to. you look great!
allison

Unknown said...

So i think your so adorable. i look at your blog every once in awhile and you do so much fun stuff with your cute little family!
I loved the bows, so i looked at your blog "girl hair ideas" and they have the cutest way to make bows. So thanks for that web site. im gonna try to master the bow making. :)
Thanks,
amanda wood

The Price Family said...

K, so if I ever have a little girl, you will have to make bows for her. I dont think I will be good at that. Looks like you guys have been having fun. I can't believe how grown up your little bro & sis are!