


We had a FUN 4th of July! We had Vanessa and Matt, Natalie,Weston, Eddy and Val and Blake for a BBQ and then we went to the Racetrack and watched to cars and then Zach's Trailer Race. He has done this for 2 yrs now and it is pretty crazy. They paint up old cars and decorate trailers. The goal of the race is to keep your trailer on your car and knock other trailers off. He wears a helmet and the cars have lots of pipes welded everywhere to make them safer and no glass. Zach probably got 3-4th this year. He about flipped his car jumping a tire of a car at the end! Then we came back to our house and watched the fireworks on our front yard with cousins and had ice cream cones! Natalie and Weston then went home. It's been fun having them around.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Posted by Heather K at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I didn't know he has been racing for two years. I LOVE the Trailer Races! We didn't get to go this year:(
I am going to make my blog private so if you want an invite email me at bloginvite@hotmail.com
Zach, that video was sweet. Wish we could have been there to cheer you guys on. I love to watch the trailer races.
How fu!!!!!!!!!!!!
"i like your bangs" (in my napoleon dynamite Pedro voice).
i'm bored.
:)
HJ
Looks like you are having a fun and busy/crazy summer! I too luv your bangs! How fun to have Weston and Natalie! Good Times, and good memories!
We are currently planning a big Gibson Reunion in july 2009 in UtaH and the Lagoon is definately on the agenda. Great Minds think a like!
Post a Comment