I have been working my hiney off at the hospital lately. I usually work only 6 nights a month and pick up a shift or two for extra play money if they pay me more. Well I have been getting my extra shifts and they call me all the time to work more. So I work every night from Friday to this Friday except Thursday! So that is why I haven't updated our easter pictures like everyone else. Zach had our taxes looked at tonight by a CPA friend and now we don't have to pay and actually get some fun money back! Yeah! So we should be rolling in the dough soon with me working alot and tax refunds. J/K We will definately shop more for a family car. Zach also suprised me with a room at Anniversary Inn this weekend. Rachelle and Vanessa will babysit the cute monsters. So we will post more pictures later. Today was a beautiful day outside and we played with our cousins in the back yard for 2 hrs. WE ARE SO READY FOR SPRING!!!
P.S. this was a really random post but I am up late at work and get a little spazy to stay awake.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
WORKING HARD
Posted by Heather K at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Heather,
You're too cute!! I'm so sad we won't get to see you this weekend...plans have changed like normal with us. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Miss you!!
Oh man -- I miss bonus shifts! Can't wait for THAT paycheck!! Buy something fun!
I love your craziness!!! Wow, that has got to be hard to take care of the monsters when you don't get to catch up on sleep. You should just bring them over here for a couple of hours so you can sleep in peace. I would love to help you out, just call me.
I try to do everything to AVOID working these days...yeah, four years in the ED will wear you down. Especially with the nationally ED crisis that we're all to familiar with...it just so happens that AZ is one of the worst states. Funny thing is though, where else would I want to work?!?! Anyway, I'm keeping my eyes open but I hate orienting and all that garbage, but I definitely have to get out of the ED before it kills me!
HJ,
I understand the crazy life ...what a good hubby to take you out on a little get a way! You deserve it!
Lou had her baby...little Audra Jeanine!
Yay for girlies!
so you were goint to have to PAY taxes and now you're getting a REFUND?? nice. Maybe we need a cpa lol. You work too hard girl!
Post a Comment