Thursday, April 24, 2008

SYDNEY'S BIRTHDAY!

Sydney had her 4th Birthday!!! She wanted a kitty party! I made her a Hello Kitty cake and we had family over for a BBQ on Saturday! She loved all her barbies, toys, cute outfits, shoes and dress ups! Thank you everyone for coming and for her presents too! We gave her a playhouse that took like 4hrs with 4 men helping to set it up! But she loves it now! On Monday for her birthday we went to Chili's with friends and gave her some Barbie dresses and clip on earrings. Then she had playgroup on Tuesday with her friends and they played in her playhouse and had cake too! LOTS OF FUN!











10 comments:

FitzSimmons Times said...

Looks like so much fun! She is getting so grown up. She looks a lot like you. Her long hair is beautiful. Wish we could have been there!
Brooke

The Price Family said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! Looks like it was a great party, and I love the playhouse...well since we all love D-Land...we need to plan a trip to meet up there sometime...would be a blast. Love ya!

Heather said...

Great job on the Hello Kitty Cake! Looks like it was a fun party, Happy Birthday!

Candice said...

I feel like a lame oh! We didn't even call. Tell Syd happy birthday for us and I'm totally jealous of her play house. It's so cute.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

how fun! Cutie little cake :) Your such a fun mom !

Sage Hanks said...

I am so jealous!! Sid got the playhouse that I wanted to get Morgyn!! She looks soooo cute!! I love your girls they are the best!!! I hope you don't mind... I added ya to my blog! We all need to get together again sometime!!!!

Colton and Ashley said...

WOW! What a Party!!!!

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, mom look out. Looks like you have a mini teenager on your hands.

Cottrells said...

Cute cake for a cute 4 year old! I love kiddie b-day parties.

Anonymous said...

Four years already? Wow, I can't believe it. Kudos on the cake, too cute!