it was so fun to hear from you! your kids are so cute!! are you related to chad and ashley? they are my daughter's primary teachers! they are so nice! SMALL WORLD!
Looks like fun! I can't wait until Bryn is old enough to enjoy the holidays. By the way THANKS for the super cute dresses. We put her in one for church last Sunday and it was adorable!
Brooke that is my sister Vanessa in the easter group picture. I like her hair too and actually put some brown on the bottom of mine like that too! All my sister look like me a little or like my DAD! he he
9 comments:
Nice! I like the facial on Syd. She looks like she is doing something naughty. Gotta love Syd.
Sydney is so beautiful, and I love her hair!
Sydney's hair is getting so long! It is so pretty! I really like the way your hair is colored also. It looks great!
it was so fun to hear from you! your kids are so cute!! are you related to chad and ashley? they are my daughter's primary teachers! they are so nice! SMALL WORLD!
Is Mal eating the egg with the shell on?! lol
YAY for Easter!!! Syd's hair is getting so long and pretty!!! WOW she reminds me of her momma!
Looks like fun! I can't wait until Bryn is old enough to enjoy the holidays. By the way THANKS for the super cute dresses. We put her in one for church last Sunday and it was adorable!
Your youngest looks like a Jones!
Brooke that is my sister Vanessa in the easter group picture. I like her hair too and actually put some brown on the bottom of mine like that too! All my sister look like me a little or like my DAD! he he
Post a Comment