Monday, April 7, 2008

Relaxing Weekend in Boise

Well I made it thru this week and worked about 60 hrs from Friday to Friday. I was exhausted and getting very impatient and cranky at home. So my sweet hubby suprised me with a night at Anniversary Inn. We stayed in the Sleeping Beauty Room. Rachelle, Scott and Vanessa helped babysit my girlies for the night. We went to Joe's Crab Shack together and then they took the girls home. We relaxed and then the next day was Conference Sunday so we watched the afternoon session at the Hurds and played games and ate lots of yummy food! THANKS everyone it was a much needed break and I feel better!







Anthony told us he had a suprise that we had to see in person! He personalized his car plates to signify how cool he thinks Zach is! They are just friends! But I think they're obsessed with each other or try way too hard to make each other laugh! Pretty funny. He got it from the youtube rap about Zach Braff! WE LOVE ZK FOREVAH! I love to make Zach laugh, Zach laugh! WHATEVAH! I LOVE YOU DAWG

7 comments:

Candice said...

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to sleep on a round bed. I'm glad you got a break. What a nice husband you have.

The Price Family said...

How fun! I have never seen "themed" rooms before. Looks like you guys had a good time, and a much needed break!

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, that is a really pretty room. I love the anniversary inn. We went there for the wedding night and also a couple of anniversaries....hint the name. :) It is so nice to just get away and relax.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

that is seriously the coolest!!!

Creative Corner said...

Hey you. Thanks for posting so that I could find you again and put you on my favorites. I have been a terrible blogger! But I am BACK! Your husband sounds so cool and you have the coolest music ever, I mean seriously! Well maybe somtime our Sydney's will get to meet up!

Sessions' Family said...

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to get up there this past weekend and to see you...Memorial Day Weekend...we're there.

Heather said...

Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your long hair...fun room and probably a "funner" weekend. Sweet husband to take charge like that and sweep you away. You deserve it!