Monday, April 7, 2008

Kawkleys Visit!!!

















Hawkley's our buddies from Boise came to visit us Thursday night and stayed until friday afternoon! We had a barbeque and when the kids went to bed we played games until 2am. The WINNER got to SLAM the LOSERS face in the leftover cake! I think Anthony went all in and lost on purpose because he likes attention and probably enjoyed Zach the winner slamming his face in the cake too much! He he! The next day Zach had to work and was tired but the rest of us had the day off and took the kids to the Falls and the Park by Dierky's lake. Mercedes is such a fun friend! Then we all had lunch with Zach at Jakers afterwards! Thanks for the visit Hawkleys we always find some way to have fun!!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

That last picture is so sick. I agree with the attention thing though. Anthony is totally excited about getting these pictures on his family blog.

The Cook Clan said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I like the pictures.