Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mallory Jade's 3rd Birthday!!!

Mallory had a good 3rd birthday and she got SUPER spoiled. She had a birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey's and had most of her cousins there too! She was so excited for her birthday for weeks and kept telling me all the things she wanted including. This included a red pony, sponge bob's house, dumbo, mickey's house, and princess stuff. I thought we found alot of what she asked for.
Mallory with her Cute Mermaid cake Aunt Shabree made her

Some of the Kelsey cousins with the castle made of blocks for Mallory
Mini Princess Castle
Sweet Smile loving all the presents and attention!


Intense present opening



Grandma Kelsey gave her a cute dumbo with homemade blanket, pillow and a basket bed and bottle!

Crazy Autumn hat from Jonesey's

Blowing out her 3 candles one by one! Mallory we love you and you are such a sweetie and I can't believe you're getting so big!

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Super cute! Happy Birthday Mally!

FitzSimmons Times said...

I cannot believe that Mallory is 3! It seems like she was just born the other day! Time flies by! Looks like you had a great time in Vegas! Good for you guys taking some time to celebrate your marriage! BTW, we got those dresses for the girls for my sisters wedding on EBAY (of course!) through a store called Butterfly XC (I think) Search butterfly under ebay stores and you should find it but be careful -they have some CUTE dresses! Unfortunately most of them do not have sleeves - probably not very good for winter! But they're so cute! Happy Birthday Mallory!

Brian and Janette said...

Wow! Your baby is 3! Crazy. Happy anniversary...glad you had a chance to get away and celebrate for a bit.

Cottrells said...

She's a cutie! I love birthdays (for my kids that is...)

Jamie Sue said...

Okay, I knew you had a Sydney, but didn't realize Mallory's middle name was Jade. That's funny because Jade is my Sydney's middle name. Man, were we on the same page or what?