I can't believe it has been 9 years of being married to ZACH! We always have so much fun together! We went to Las Vegas for the weekend before our Anniversary. We drove most of the night to Polo Towers and then slept in forever. I love our roadtrips. We get hopped up on code red and then catch up talking about everything.
We woke up and bought some cheap tickets to Phantom of the Opera. We of course walked the strip for a while and ended up going to the Cheesecake Factory to eat yummy food. Then we took naps and got ready for Phantom. It was SPECTACULAR! The Venetian has a beautiful Theatre that was built especially for it and therefore has lots of cool effects. (The chandelier falls down into the audience and lots of cool things came up from the stage floor)





The next day after sleeping in again we went shopping for Mallory's birthday. We also had to go to In N Out burger.....Zach's choice. After that we layed by the pool and I read a book. Then we got ready and walked the strip at night and of course watched my favorite Bellagio Fountains dance to music. We drove home all day Monday and made it to Grandma's in time for a Birthday party for Mallory. Thanks Val and Eddy for watching the girls, they loved every minute of their weekend too!

JUST A FEW REASONS I LOVE ZACH!
He loves to travel and vacation!
He always does most of the driving on roadtrips.
He is super awesome at EBAY
He likes to be active and play sports
He is well rounded and likes alot of things
football, comics, reading, ebay, movies, hunting, camping
He takes care of our finances
He pushed thru school to get 2 Bachelor degrees
He works hard at his job and is good at it!
He smells good my HUGO HUNK!
His lips are soft because he always packs chapstick
He has the cutest dimples that he gave my girls
His family loves me and I got wonderful in-laws
He has a strong testimony
He makes me giggle
He helps me pick out cute clothes and house stuff
He gives nice back rubs
He cooks the best lasagna and boston creme pie
He likes my cooking
He loves his girls and spoils them rotten
He is very patient with the girls
He babysits alot and does a great job
He helps me with house chores
He is my handyman and makes my house beautiful
He treats me like a princess and spoils me
He plans the most fun things ever!
He likes to cuddle and gives me hugs for no reason
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
9th Anniversary Weekend to Las Vegas
Posted by Heather K at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys have so much fun together! I love that pic of you sitting by the lamp. I would love to see phantom!
How fun!! Happy Anniversary! Tyler and I are dying to make a trip up to Vegas just the two of us....it looks like lots of fun with your best friend. It looks like Mallory had an awesome B-day. What a spoiled little girl, then a again what little girl isn't spoiled.
I love that he takes such good care of you! Sounds like it was a great trip!
Post a Comment