Sunday, October 4, 2009

IT'S MILEY!!!


Tuesday we drove to Salt Lake and took Sydney to see Miley Cyrus in concert! She was in awe and it really was entertaining. Miley's brother from Metro Station was her opening act. He was skinny and slimy and kept spitting on the stage and yell singing. Sydney was like what is this and where is Hannah Montanna. Then his final song was Shake Shake and we got up and danced together because we finally recognized one of his songs. Then Miley performed 2 songs and ran off the stage sick. After a song from the back up singers she came back out and flew over the crowd. We were afraid she was going to blow chunks on all of us. She had alot of cool stage effects and costume changes, 20 back up dancers and huge screens all over the stage playing all sorts of things to the music. It was fun and sydney sat with her mouth open almost the whole time and then got up and danced with me to party in the USA! Zach is a saint and drove us down and back and sat there listening to 1000's of screaming little girls and Miley's nasally voice for 3 hrs. She can actually sing alot better than I thought, and would recommend her concert for fun! She does dance and dress a little to steamy for little girls!


5 comments:

Ashley Jones said...

That sound so fun! I bet Syd loved it. She looks so grown up in that pic! Thats funny about Miley getting sick!

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! You guys have more fun then anyone else I know. What fun it must be!

Rifle Fam said...

Heather, I sent you an invite to our blog, but let me know if you need me to resend it. It's been fun to keep up with your family thru your blog.
-erica

Didion 6-Pack said...

what coool parents you are. My daughter liked Miley since before she was famous and and has already grown out of the Miley craze and I never took her to a stinkin concert. I am jealous, it looks like so much fun!

Mary Ann said...

You are the coolest mom ever!! Looks like you got great pictures... How fun, my girls would have gone crazy!