Monday, November 9, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

I love Autmn! The colors and the smells! I also love any dessert with pumpkin in it! Pumpkin blizzards, Pumpkin cookies, pie, cake!!!! The girls had a great time carving pumpkins with us this year and drew their own faces on the pumpkins for us to cut out!















4 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

the girls look SO CUTE in these pumpkin pictures!! i love mally's little smile. she is getting so big. and sydney's gross-pumpkin-guts expression is a classic of hers. can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving!

Ashley Jones said...

Those pumpkins look great! I love the picture of Syd, Chad says to tell you that she is making a "Heather face":) I wish we could come for Thanksgiving:(

Leah Haymore said...

I love the picture of syd! I laughed my butt off! I can't wait to see you in one week!! YIPEE!!!!

Mandy said...

Hello dancing buddy!!!! We had the best HaLLowEEn with The Loompa's. You are alway so fun to be around. When I count my blessings you are on the list:)