

Zach decided that since we finally got a tax refund instead of paying, we should get something fun and then pay off bills. So last Sunday I woke up from my nap and the kids were down stairs playing WII games with Zach. He said oh.....wii's come in on sundays and then they sale out. So when Mallory refused to go to nursery at church I snuck out and got the wii and some games and then we came back for priesthood. Naughty boy! he he
It has been alot of fun and Sydney can play too! I think I like MarioKart and Bowling the best! We brought it to Boise to play with family! But now you have to come to our house and hang out if you want to play again!!! WE LOVE THE VISITS....so here's one more excuse to drive to Twin!





4 comments:
We love our wii!!!!! I definately get a work out playing it though! Brings a whole new meaning for FHE!!!!!!!
my fam all have wii's. The day after we first played it I got what my brother so lovingly calls "wii arm"- I was seriously sore from tennis!!!!
Brian wants one of those soooooo bad. Hmmmm...his birthday is coming up in a few months...
Anyway, I think I see Rachelly in the background? And her hands are resting on her tummy...does this mean something? How is she?
So fun! I remember bowling one and then playing tennis on the Wii and I am ashamed to admit that I was sore the next day! And Rachelle looks so cute with her little tummy!
Post a Comment