



Camille Graduated from Highschool! GO CLASS OF 2008!!! She sang a song that she helped write with her friend! She looked beautiful and has been mature enough to graduate for years. But she is also a goof ball and cracks me up! WE LOVE YOU, CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK AT COLLEGE!



Natalie had her 8th grade premotion. She was valedictorian so she gave a really nice speech. She is so mature and looked beautiful under her gold ghastly gown she wore a beautiful orange sparkly dress we had bought last summer together and then Rachelle and I got to do her hair and makeup and I bought her some cute jewlery and a headband. She looked so happy and pretty! We love you Natty it was fun!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
GRADUATIONS!
Posted by Heather K at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
my favorite picture is the group one at camille's graduation, because look at chad's expression. hahahaha. it gave me a good laugh tonight. :) hey i've scheduled work off june 16th & 17th so i'll pickup nat and weston from the airport that weekend (14th) and maybe meet you somewhere with them on tues the 17th? does that work for you? do you work your birthday weekend? :( anyway we'll talk more. miss ya already.. it was fun to be roomies this week. :) even though i was a slightly grumpy fat pregnant blob. :) love ya tons.
I can't believe she's graduated already! I still think of her as the 14 yr old I met in Boise lol.
Post a Comment