Monday, May 19, 2008

SACKED OUT!


This is how the girls behave while Zach babysits. They fall asleep watching movies. I thought it was a cute picture he snapped because they are sleeping in the exact same position. We have been really busy lately. I have worked every other night for over a week now and we all get tired when I work too much. We are getting ready for our trip to Arizona and I don't want to use my paid time off so I worked all my shifts at once. WE ARE SUPER EXCITED TO GO TO HOT ARIZONA! We had to buy Sydney some more summer clothes for the trip so she is ready to go! We will post pictures soon of our fun trip!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I love the sacked out look. It makes me want to cuddle with Sadie when she's asleep like that.

The Cook Clan said...

Have fun on your trip. Cute picture of the little monkey's.

Cottrells said...

It was good to see ya for a minute down here in AZ! Hope you enjoyed your fam.