



Friday night we went to Thanksgiving Point in Utah and met Stephenie Meyer! She spoke for about 20 minutes and mostly answered questions about her books. Then we waited about 3 hrs for our turn to have our books signed. She signed 2 Twilight books for each of us and as many Host books as we wanted signed. Well I ended up with a set of the Twilight series signed between me and Zach and then we had a box of the Host books signed! It was really fun and she was super cool and asked questions about how I ended up in Idaho when I grew up in Arizona like her. I told her LOVE! he he corny. We brought my niece Saedee who also loves these books. She had a blast and it was fun to visit with her and get to know her better on the trip! THANKS ZACH!!! It was a sureal experience!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Stephenie Meyer Book Signing!
Posted by Heather K at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OOH LA LA! Nice pic's! I bet that was fun! And Nice Job Zach! I don't think Colt would have thought of that! Very Sweet!
How cool that you were able to meet her. Zach is so good to you. Scott wouldn't have thought of that unless I told him to. :) I'm starting to love the book and can't put it down.
How fun for you Heather! I have to say that the movie trailer makes the movie look pretty good...but I don't want to get my hopes up, because that will only make it more likely that I am disappointed. Can't wait until August!! Book 4 can't come soon enough...and it will be a great way to spend the final moments of pregnancy!
Luckeeeee! I'm reading the host right now but only get the chance when I'm sitting down nursing the baby and the book is to big and heavy to hold one handed so its gonna be a slowww read.
Post a Comment