Sawyer and I flew to Arizona when he was only 2 months old to see family. He did really good on the plane ride. Vanessa picked us up at almost midnight when we flew in and she drove us to St. David. We had some good visits. The next day I slept in and then drove to Thatcher to see Chad and Ashley and Elise. We had lunch and saw their new temple. Then Chad made yummy steak dinner and we played Lord of the Rings Monopoly! Ashley and I jogged the track and it felt good to try to get back into shape. Then we drove back to St. David. Camille, Leah and Vanessa all came down that weekend. My Aunt Heidy drove down to say hello too! It was a fun weekend. We watched Vanessa and Leah play basketball and had a Bon Fire one night. On my last day Vanessa and Nolan drove me back to Tucson and I went to a free chiropractor appointment. Then we picked up Eegees and visited my bestie Brittany. I saw her new house and her cute kids and we laughed. Sawyer had his first big blow out on me at her house. Yucky!
 |
| Chad and Ash meet Sawyer. |
 |
| Elise looks thrilled. |
 |
| Thatcher Temple |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
The great Grandma and Great Great Grandma!
They were not prepared for pictures, but had to take one. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment