Monday, March 21, 2011

Sawyer's Blessing

We blessed Sawyer the weekend after Thanksgiving. We planned it this weekend hoping to have more family come. Well it snowed about 4 inches that sunday and alot of roads were closed. So we had a small turnout and lots of tacos. Most important the blessing was wonderful. Zach did a good job and gave alot of promises and blessings to our little Sawyer. Grandma Val made Sawyer a cute white satin Tuxedo. Zach of chose the BSU colors blue and orange. I fought it but it turned out super cute. Sawyer didn't cry during the blessing and it was a sweet sacrament. Thanks to all who braved the weather and made it.

Love this smiley picture!
Doesn't he look handsome already!  So cute can't get enough of him!
How did I get lots of pictures post baby chubby. 
Zach changed quick after church and then we didn't get any pictures.

I made yummy cupcakes for dessert and we had lots of
 homemade Cafe Rio taco stuff for the luncheon!
Happy sister!  Grouchy hungry Sawyer!

Awe Mal loves to hold you no matter what.

SOUR FACE SAWYER
Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey

0 comments: