Monday, March 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a really great Christmas this year.  The girls didn't ask for much from Santa just everything on TV and they wanted baby boy dolls.  I was happy to have my own baby boy Sawyer!  I asked for a baby last Christmas. So I am very grateful this year that my wish came true!  Zach gave me lots of Victoria Secret comfy pajamas and an IPAD!  I gave him his favorite Affliction shirts and a blue tooth for his Playstation so he can talk online with friends and some Hunger Games stuff.  The girls got so many fun things like roller blades, scooter, wii games a movie, boots, twilight barbies etc.  We drove to Declo for Christmas dinner with Kelsey's and more presents.  Val's presents are always so fun and thoughtful.  She gave me my mothers perfume and it is expensive and reminds me of her.  She also gave me a mall giftcard because that is my favorite pleasure shopping!  Zach got an awesome bsu pop up canopy for tailgaiting!  We are so blessed every year and Christmas comes so fast every year.  I don't know why but it felt extra rushed and busy and expensive to me this year.  I was even really organized and tried to budget.  We did after Thanksgiving shopping and gave alot of Zhu zhu pets this year to cousins.  So next year I am going to really focus on the real spirit of christmas and maybe do more homemade gifts and relax and enjoy just the season more.  Oh and bake more!  So many yummy things to make!


Christmas Tree hunting success!

The girls hiking thru the snow looking for the perfect tree!

Here is the skinny cute tree we found all decorated!  We went GREEN!

Silly girls making Ginger Bread Houses!  The kits were kinda difficult this year!

South Hills Christmas Lights!

Mallory was brave and fed the camel a carrott!

SAWYER'S FIRST CHRISTMAS!


Sawyer and his minion friend!

Let the opening begin!

Sydney's presents:boy baby doll, rollerblades/helmet, wii games,boots etc.

Mallory and her gifts! (Boy Doll, scooter and helmet, wii games etc.

Sawyer with his spoils!




Syd with Baby Jason Carlos (ha ha) and Mal with Zachary Weston


Opening gifts at Grandma Kelsey's

Pretty Syd in her new hat!

Mally striking a pose!

Sawyer with his gifts from Grandma Kelsey.

1 comments:

Vanessa Hatch said...

Mallor with baby boy Zachary Weston bahahahahaha!!!!