Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vegas weekend

We went to Las Vegas a few weeks ago and met up with Chad and Ashley! We did alot of fun stuff! I got home from girls camp at almost 11pm and Zach decided he wanted to drive all night while the girls were alseep. So we loaded up and I took a nap. Then we drank lots of soda and giggled and caught up on lots of stuff. Zach does almost all of the driving and I have to talk his ear off. I am pretty good at it. We got to Vegas and I took another nap and then we started to play.


We went to another Star Trek convention (Ashley's Favorite!) We met Christopher Lloyd (the cool old guy from Back to the Future) and Zachary Quinto (from the new Star Trek and from HEROES) I told Zach I wanted to put blood on my forehead because Sylar from Heroes slices peoples heads open and takes their powers. Zach wasn't excited about it and I couldn't find costume blood. But, the guy in line behind us had some on and so friendly me asked him if I could copy him and he gladly shared. The girls were really scared of me. But I think it turned into a hilarious photo!

We went to the Jousting Dinner show! It was entertaining. The food was crazy, you had no utensils and they gave everyone a whole little chicken. The fighting was cool and we each cheered for our own country. Sydney really got into Booing the other countries. I think Ashley had a mini crush on our Knight! Mallory did not like it at all and was hiding behind me at first and then the fireworks went off and she lost it. So Zach took her out and walked around the Casino.


We also went to Circus Circus one night and watched a few of the free acts. The Magic show lady that kept changing costumes was crazy cool. There were also very flexible African dancers. The boys won the little girls lots of stuffed animals and ended up playing way too many games to win Mallory a horsey. But Chad really won her over with it.

The rest of the time we just ate alot and swam a few times. Ashley and I did run twice together on Vacation! Thanks! We also stopped by Kimberly's house and saw some cousins and Aunt Amy too!

5 comments:

The Price Family said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Aren't little get-aways the best?! They are the only way we survive around here!

Brian and Janette said...

I want to hang out with the kelsey's some time. you guys are too fun!

The Cook Clan said...

What a fun vacation! I love the pic of you guys and Sylar. It took me a minute to figure out what the heck was on your head. Too funny!

Cottrells said...

Star Trek? I laughed at that one!

Kimberly said...

It was fun seeing you guys!