Monday, August 31, 2009

Sydney Started Kindergarten!

I can't believe Sydney is finally in Kindergarten. We were both ready for the change! She was so excited and talked about it for weeks. I ended up getting a little emotional when the teacher gave me a sweet poem as I left Syd. The poem talked about how the teacher would care for my little one and help her grow in many ways. She loves her teacher and goes to Afternoon Class.

Mallory loves her alone time but also loves it when Sydney comes home!

Sydney has been learning lots of songs and loves PE and learned about the letter C this week.

5 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

Its fun to watch the changes that come with school. The older ones grow more confident while at school and the younger ones have a chance to discover themselves without older siblings directing how they should play. :) Plus they really enjoy the time they do have together.

The Cook Clan said...

Oh how exciting!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!! We need to hang out more!

The Price Family said...

She is such a beautiful girl. This is my last year with Catcher at home before he starts school. I am already emotional about it!

And no, you didn't miss an announcement, I just went ahead and put the ticker on instead. We are excited, but a little worried as well! Sometimes two are too much...three is going to be a handful!

Candice said...

That is so cute! I got all teary-eyed and my kids aren't even close to kindergarten!

Cottrells said...

Ahhh, life just got a little busier egh? I hear it just gets crazier! Well I guess it keeps us out of the bars and pool halls...