Saturday, September 5, 2009

Remodel

Zach worked really hard this summer on our house! He tiled like crazy with his Dad. They redid 2 bathrooms beautifully and our Bar downstairs and plan to do our fireplace too. Scott and Zach put in beautiful laminate floors in our living room and hall! THANKS Zach, Eddy and Scott I have been waiting for these upgrades for a few years and am sooooo happy with your awesome results!








12 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

AMAZING! That makes me want to take a trip to Idaho to come and visit you...well, that among other things! I miss you!

Candice said...

Good Job guys! It looks great. I love the wood floor color- looks awesome.

FitzSimmons Times said...

WOW! Such a beautiful improvement! Good job! I love walk in showers - no doors to clean! It all looks amazing.

The Price Family said...

Looks great guys! Good Job!

The Cook Clan said...

Very nice! I love them all! Those wooden floors are beautiful! I wish we could say we did tons on our house this summer......

Natalie said...

I can't wait to come and stay in your new AWESOME bathroom. Well not stay in the bathroom--you know what i mean. The parents let me get a blog. Awesome huh!!! I tried facebook first, but that didn't go over to well with them. :)

Natalie said...

oops sorry... too well with them. well i feel dumb!

The Greaves Family said...

Wow!! It looks awesome! Makes me want to do some remodeling.

Julia said...

So JEALOUS! Your house looks great! We have been working on our downstairs bathroom for so long I don't wanna admit it! So if I leave for the weekend will Zach come and do mine too? ha ha!

Colton and Ashley said...

Looks Fantastic! Good job!

Cottrells said...

We did our master bath back at our Tucson house and so many times we just wanted to light a match and walk away!

Kimberly said...

Looks awesome! Good work!