Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Arizona week with family!

After Las Vegas Zach flew home to work all week and I followed Chad back to AZ. We stayed with Chad and Ashley. We played games, swam at the Safford pool with fun slides and had Chad's R&R buffet and snow cones! YEAH THATCHER TIMES! Then we drove to St.David and played with the Joneseys. We visited lots of family and had a fun BUNCO NIGHT!



Friday we drove to Phoenix with Aunt Natalie and picked up Zach and our niece Saedee from the Airport. We then went to the WigWam resort for a Twilight Convention. Zach and I were really hoping to meet Alice but she cancelled again. We called her lots of naughty names. But we were able to meet some of the wolves in the next movie. (Zach put in a question from me during their question and answer forum about imprinting and it really embarrassed me. But it was funny!) Sydney also entered the costume contest as a mini Victoria. She looked really cool with her long beautiful hair wavy with leaves in it. She won most Unique and got $150 and bought us all twilight shirts and herself a bag. She was so excited and not shy at all.




Leah and Weston drove up Sunday and played with us all day. We had fun at the resort and swam alot and ate alot and relaxed. It was fun to see Aunt Heidy and her family, Grandma Higgi and Haddock, Uncle Ron and Louisa and their new baby Maria, my good ol' friend Brittany, and the Seguritans! YEAH I think I saw alot of people in a quick week that flew by. We love Idaho but we sure miss all of our family and friends in ARIZONA!!!

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, Heather, that sounds like a blast!!!! You guys are lucky you've meet so many people!

Sage Hanks said...

what the crap. how do you guys find all those conventions. I am so jealous. Looks like so much fun and Syd is a doll. Cute Cute!

Brian and Janette said...

Wow! You crammed a lot of stuff into that visit. And I had no idea your whole fam are such die hard fans of Twilight.

Natalie said...

Thanks again for the fun time!!! You guys are so amazing and nice!!!! That was honestly the coolest thing i have ever done! I will never forget it! Thank you sooooooo much! Miss you already! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Cottrells said...

Loved the Twilight shots you guys are busy! As for the Thatcher reference, we drove through there on our way to S.D. saw the house we lived in while going to EA, right across from the Temple, funny hugh!? Told my girls the "train" story oh and we ate at the "Super Wok"!!!

Kimberly said...

You guys have so much fun! I'm glad you were able to see everyone in AZ. Syd looks awesome as Victoria!