
We spent a weekend in Boise while Zach and his Dad tiled our bathrooms. We swam with the Hawkley's our friends at the Landing apartments where we used to live. Memories. We also went to Island Park and played in the river with Rachelle and Vanessa! Mallory always has a wedgie in swimming suits, poor girl!

Zach and our friend Blake risked their lives climbing the apricot tree and shaking it. We cut it alot last year because I hated it. Well it still produced alot but not as big of a mess!


Zach, Sydney and family went to a free country concert at Canyon Crest! They met Kate and Kacey Coppola! They are going to make it big someday! 

We had a fun Cousin Day at Sheena's more than once this summer. We had tea parties and swim parties! Thanks for being so much fun Sheena!

This is a funny picture of what it looks like most mornings after I get home from working all night. Zach lets the girls sleep with him or they sneak into bed with him! Good thing we have a King size bed!
Sydney's favorite gold, high heel sandals finally are to small and repaired too many times. She was sad to throw them away but we found some new ones she likes! She made me take this picture.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Random Summer Days!
Posted by Heather K at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute pictures!!! We miss you guys!!! We need to hang out!
The picture of Zach with the girls in bed seems all to familiar. Morg loves to snuggle with Brad. It's so cute. I can't believe hoe big your girls are!! They are so cute
Wedgies and appricots, 2 of my favorite things! Seriously I wish I had a appricot tree love 'em. Congrats to Syd and her gappy smile, Corynn has lost 6 now, keeping teeth in that kid is really hard!
Post a Comment