Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We are not LOST just BUSY

Just wanted to let you all know we are alive and kicking! I feel like I am running around like a crazy head and can't slow down enough to focus and get anything done.

So I thought I would copy my friends idea and make a list of what I want to post soon!

Sydney lost a tooth and has 4 cavities
Mallory is potty trained and antagonizes Sydney
Softball games
2 bathrooms tiled and redone and new laminate floor in living room! GO ZACH!
Fun with Rachelle and Vanessa and Tenley on the weekends!
Apricot tree pruning was a success with less mess and still lots of jam!
Coupon shopping at Albertsons is crazy but Amazing!
Working an extra shift in the ER sometimes
Girls Camp this week
Las Vegas and Arizona next week!

Phew



5 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the remodels. And AZ next week?!?! If you're planning on seeing Heidi, you can't get out of a visit to me too!

The Price Family said...

Wow...yes you are a crazy head. Sounds like you are still enjoying it though. Love ya Heather!

Anonymous said...

Hey,... You sound like a very active young Mom and Wife. Who could ask for anything more. We are in the midst of having our
two big bathrooms redone. We are anxious to see the end results.
What an exhilerating thing to do.
Grandma J

Ashley Jones said...

It looks like you guys had a fun 4th! I wish we could do sparklers and stuff! That is awesome about the remodel, and about Syd's tooth, ha ha, can't wait to see you guys! Only one more day of work till then, Yeaaah!!! LLAP (do you know what that stands for?lol)

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, you do have lots to post. You're a busy girl!