It's is back to real life this week. Zach and I got back Saturday from a week of fun and relaxation in Cancun! We had a good time and celebrated our 8th anniversary! We haven't been on a vacation by ourselves since before we had kids!!! Thanks Shabree and family for all your help with the girls so we could go!!! We don't know how to repay you. Thanks Valerie and Eddie for the timeshare!

We ate twice a senor frogs. Once in the afternoon on the terrace and then one night in the dance club. We won the couples dance contest!!! We also did the electric slide which I still remembered from high school! 
The view out of our balcony at the beach of our Resort. It was kind of rainy during the week but Friday we layed on the beach and played in the waves from 10am to 5pm! We finally relaxed,tanned,read our books and body surfed!

Monday we went to Xacaret a park and snorkled in the ocean and an underwater river. We got caught in a huge rainstorm and were soaked! We still had our swim suits on so it wasn't too bad. So we just hung out at a buffet and ate for about 2 hrs until it stopped raining. There were lots of animals at the park, including a butterfly sanctuary and huge sea turtles.





Here are a few pictures of the evening show of dancers from Mexico! I thought it was "Muy Fantastico!"


We rented a car Thursday and drove around to three different Mayan Ruin sites. Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum. We hiked alot and climbed to the top of Coba's Pyramid. 






Where's Waldo can you see me?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Viva la Mexico!!!
Posted by Heather K at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
SO FUN! That's great that you guys got to do that. I would love to visit that part of Mexico. I've only been to Colonia Juarez/Dublan(no beaches). Cool pics.
just a little jealous!
I am jealous too! Looks and sounds like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary!
What a fun trip! But why didn't you get the big drink at Senor Frogs?? :)
Looks like fun. Glad you guys had a chance to get away and that you made it back safely!
Que Guey!! (Chad says that means 'How Cool!') It looks like you guys had a blast! And I think that its awesome that you won a couples dance contest! I couldn't even do the electric slide in HS, how sad huh! ha ha.
Oh my gosh!! I can't tell you how jealous I am!! I'm glad you had fun!!
I'm so jealous! Those pictures are freakin' sweet! How pretty it is there!!!!
fun! the mayan things looked so cool. and i love to snorkle! lucky! congrats on your 8th.
So FUN!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! You look super hottie Heather! Glad you got away...thats important every once in a while. We are going on a cruise next July and leaving our Kiddos for the first time for a long vaca...kind of sad but excited at the same time!
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! How much fun for the two of you. A week away in paridise with no kids I Love it! Your picture are great! I look so forward to your visits each month. You have became such a good friend. Call me soon!
Happy Anniversary!
What a beautiful and fun get a way! I love trips with just Pete and I!
I would have paid to be a fly on the wall while watching you guys win the couples dance contest! What a hoot!
Happy 8th! You guys are practically veterans now egh? Looks like a great trip! I can't wait until I'm not nursing anymore so Hyrum and I can "GET AWAY" way, way, far away! Just kidding I love my kids, but we need oportunities to miss them, he,he.
Post a Comment