Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mallory's 2nd Birthday!

Mallory turned 2 on sunday! (She looks like she is 3) She loves loves spongebob so we of course decorated with spongebob and had a spongebob cake and gave her spongebob presents. Everything she opened with spongebob she would yell YAY! Thank you everyone for the thoughtful gifts. She had a fun day!




8 comments:

Sage Hanks said...

I'm dreading #2 birthday. Morg's will be here before I know it and then she will be 3 and then 4. AHHH Happy Birthday Mally!

Jason said...

my kids love spongebob! i love spongebob. who doesn't love spongebob?
i've forgotten to comment lately. i'm doing that google reader thing so i hardly ever look at your actual blog. your bread and salsa looked yummy. i envied your 'little' pile of laundry. i love snow, but don't know if i'd like to live somewhere where it snows. your neice looks so adorable. i love those big headbands. did i cover everyting i forgot? hope so.

The Cook Clan said...

We are glad you had a happy birthday Mal Pal! Have fun in Mexico this week!!!! I wish I was there.

FitzSimmons Times said...

I love the Spongebob jacket! Too cute! Happy Birthday Mallory!

The Greaves Family said...

Happy Birthday Mallory!! I Love Spongebob too!

Anonymous said...

I've seen a lot of Spongebob fans but I think Mallory has them beat. How fun!

Cottrells said...

My girls love Spongebob too, infact Alli is on my lap digging this post and singing "Bob,Bob pants". I was surprised so see she turned 2 I thought she was 3! Have a Happy Halloween!

TJ's Big Adventures said...

Wow your kids are so big. I found Leahs blog through a friend and now I have found all of the jones. I always like to keep tabs on you guys this will make it alot easier!!