Saturday, October 11, 2008

I MISS ARIZONA TODAY!



Here's a picture of our weather this AM in Idaho!
I wish I was still an Arizona girl today!
ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

awh... that poor little flower looks so sad all frozen and stuff... well I will totally rub it in and let you know that I'll be outside all afternoon shooting a wedding and the high is supposed to be 70`. :)
Have a great day!

Nora said...

I am sooo jealous. I miss the snow and cold from living in Flagstaff.
Been following your cute blog for a while.

Nora (Anderson) Morgan

Heather said...

Oh! My mom just called to tell me it is snowing in Utah too. We are just barely cooling off here in Mesa and loving it! Not trying to rub it in...Hopefully it won't stick and your fall will be extended.

Very productive too on your last post, Miss Domestic! Everything looks great. And laundry. I hate laundry, it's not the transferring to the washer/dryer, it is the folding. Hate it.

Stacy said...

Justin was making fun of me because I was cold today (if its under 80 I think its chilly:). But I after your post I realize I cant complain! I wished we lived closer because I would trade all your folding if you would do my cooking. You are quite the homemaker, and awesome Spongebob cake.

The Cook Clan said...

Can you believe snow already? Crazy!! It went from awesome weather to really cold way too fast. Hope you guys had a fun weekend in Boise! Happy Birthday Mallory!!!!!

Sage Hanks said...

SO the snow here is NOTHING compared to Burley. They had power outages and I have some super sweet pictures of it. I was shocked when I came home and there was NO snow on the ground. YOu could barely drive on the roads in Burley it was SOOOOOO BAD. My dad shoveled their driveway like 5 times and it just kept coming and coming and COMING!

Cottrells said...

Well at least your kiddies won't be sweating in their Halloween costumes like ours will!

Anonymous said...

Are the snow covered roses real? I love that. However, I'm also quite fond of being able to drive to work without having to scrape the windshield first...

Rifle Fam said...

I hear you! While we don't have snow yet, winter's coming way too fast. Almost makes me want to be the dreaded snowbird. :)