Saturday, October 11, 2008

Here's what I did yesterday!




We played alot this week. I took the girls to the park, jump house play area, artic circle and shopping this week. I also went to the temple myself and to the gym. So I procrastinated and just had one busy day. We made 8 jars of salsa from our garden tomatoes. Soup and homemade bread to help my family survive me working another weekend. I baked,decorated and froze Mally's B-day cake so it was ready for her party sunday since I work the next 2 nights. Over all it was a very productive day. Although I still managed to put off folding my laundry. Laundry is my nemesis. I would much rather cook all day! Then we took a nap!

3 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Phew! That makes me tired just thinking about all that. There aren't many things better than a productive day.

The Cook Clan said...

That soup and bread was HEAVEN!!!! Thanks for being such a great friend and letting me share your dinner! It was awesome to not have to cook dinner for just myself and what a perfect meal for such a cold day!

Anonymous said...

That bread looks awesome! You've inspired me.