Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sydney's Kindergarten Graduation

Sydney Graduated from Kindergarten. She loved her year and never complained about anything besides what clothes to wear and brushing her long hair. She has learned some basic math and is reading simple books. It is really amazing to me! She sang us songs at graduation and did all the actions. Then they all took turns and told us what they wanted to be when they grow up. Sydney said a ballerina teacher. Zach turned to me and said he thought it would have been awesome if he cued her to say an exotic dancer like my Mom. They each made a cute scrapbook of their year to give us with pictures her teacher had taken. It was a treasure. It went by too fast. Dad brought her flowers and then we went to lunch together. Congrats to all the graduates this year!





5 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Heather- she is GORGEOUS!!!! better watch out:)

Brian and Janette said...

She really is SUCH a beautiful girl!

TGS said...

Wow! Look at that huge bouque of flowers. My husband doesn't even give me awesome flowers like that. Lucky girl!

TGS said...

I love that she's waering a gown and hat! I don't remember us wearing them when I was that age. I guess it's more of a big deal now a days. Man, that sounded old.

Natalie said...

Next thing you know, she is ganna be graduating High School. haha I sound like I would know when I haven't even graduated High School. She is so smart and pretty. She was probably the hottest kindergartener there. I am sure she was. :)