TODAY WAS OUR ULTRASOUND AND WE ARE EXPECTING A HEALTHY BOY! WE CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
The girls had said they wanted a sister for a while now. Last night they kept giggling and whispering in Zach's ear "Wanna know a secret? It's a GIRL!" They were not disappointed and quickly changed their minds that they had really wanted a brother secretly. They were really good at the ultrasound and enjoyed watching the tech point out all the parts. We are due September 26th!
Flexing his muscles
Showing us his manhood!
Cute profile
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
IT'S A BOY !!!!!
Posted by Heather K at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun...of course that is all we know around here. Hope you are feeling well...LOVE AND MISS YOU!
Congratulations! Didn't know you were pregnant. Hope you are feeling well. Prepare to have your heart swept away by another boy...they are awesome!
Whoa momma! The 3rd pic. is strange, was that really his arm doing that? wild stuff. anyhoo, congraduations on the bubs!
YAY!! Congratulations! I wondered if you were gonna have another baby soon! Boys sure do something to a momma's heart - much for you to look forward too! Hope everything goes well and you are still able to jump around to the end like with Mallory! :)
Congrats!!! I love that arm picture! Looks like he's flexing his muscles!
oh my gosh! I didnt' know you were pregnant! Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys :) I am due about a month before you! With a boy too :)
Congratulations! We are having a boy too, Sept. 5th. Email me at tarawebb206@gmail.com so I can invite you to our blog.
Congratulations! Very exciting!
Congrats to you!!! We're so excited for you!!! Hope all goes well!! It's so fun to pick out blue!!
Congrats!! Boys are the best!
I'm ganna have a nephew. oh ya. Booya! Can't wait!
Congrats, Heather! I didn't know you were expecting, either. Put some pictures up here of your cute self!
My favorite is the manhood shot! I have a similar one of my youngest but its not quite the same since she's a girl. But the tech wrote ITS A GIRL! across her crotch in the pic!
Congrats!
My neice Brei had told me you were expecting via Leah. How fun to shake things up a bit and have a boy! Congrats! Hang in there!
So excited for you Heather!!!
Great News. We are so happy for you.
Post a Comment