Monday, June 14, 2010

HEATHER'S 30TH BIRTHDAY!

ZACH CAN SURE THROW A GIRL A ROCKSTAR DAY!

We stayed up late Friday until 3am at the Drive Inn and went fishing the next day at 9am. Then I showered and the door bell rings and it is tons of my girlfriends picking me up in a stretch Hummer Limo!!! We rocked and talked all the way to Sun Valley. Where we had a delicious lunch at Gretchens Restaurant at the Lodge. On the way home they dropped me off at Sunsations to get a massage. Zach picked me up and said lets go home and get ready and I want to take you out to dinner. When we pulled up to the garage he opened it and black fog was coming out and there was a suprise party for me!




My sister Rachelle made this adorable cake. She worked on it for 2 days. It had 3 flavors and layers of yummy filling. Thanks Rash it was perfect!

The party was an 80's theme and he had decorated the garage like a dance party with strobe lights, black lights, fog machine, balloons, streamers,pop rocks and a disco ball. He also had Rock Band set up for people to play. Everyone was dressed up like crazy! I was born in 1980 so he thought it was perfect! We had appetizers and took lots of fun pictures and danced to old school 80's music!






Thanks everyone who helped plan a really fun day! Zach you are the BEST! I love how much you love to have fun with me and plan super awesome adventures for us!
The start of my birthday we took the girls to the free fishing day at the hatchery that they love.  Uncle Scott and our friends came.  The girls each caught really big trout that we gave away for someone else to eat! 

8 comments:

The Price Family said...

Oh my gosh...HOW CUTE! Way to go Zach! I am glad he takes such great care of you, you deserve it. I love the cake too, she did awesome. Happy 30th girl, you look amazing! I sent you a text, did you get it? Love you!

Kimberly said...

Awesome 80's b-day bash! Super fun and super crazy (as usual)! Love the pics with the car and love your retro clothes ha ha. And tell Shelly she did an amazing job on the cake. I'm so excited to see you guys next month!!! :D

The Cook Clan said...

That is seriously the most creative idea I've heard yet! LOVED it! I was so bummed when Zach called me and told me when it was!!! I so wanted to be there. Glad it was a huge hit!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I remember those days. I love Zach's new hair dew. Keep it!

I am glad you have a crazy husband to keep you guessing what he is planning next.

I hate to tell you this, but 40 is just around the corner!

Love ya... DAD...

Nalder family said...

cute pics!! it was so fun. Thanks zach!! :) love your cake...she did awesome!!

Stacy said...

I love the picture of you and Zach by the El Camino... and the fact that you are knocked up makes it even better!

Brian and Janette said...

Wow!! So fun! And you guys actually make the 80's look good again...not an easy thing to do, my friend! Happy Birthday!

Cottrells said...

Happy 30! That was really cool of Zach, lucky girl. You look great by the way, hope you feel great too!