Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas 2009

Sorry Picture overload! We had a low key stay at home christmas! The girls santa presents were mp3 players and beautiful dolly's. They were totally spoiled by everyone else too!

The reindeer ate the food and left a bell!


How couldn't you spoil the girls when they smile so cute!
Aunt Vanessa we enjoyed your visit!

Opening the Barbie House from Grma and Grps Kelsey!






8 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

These pictures are so cute, and will be such good memories... the girls look so happy and cute in every one of them! And did they get Pringles in their stockings? haha.

The Cook Clan said...

How fun, a barbie house???? Cool, we'll have to come play!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

cute pictures! & I LOVE your family picture at the top of your blog :)

The Price Family said...

Cute pic's! Your girls are beautiful, I see you in them. Looks like a great Christmas! Love the sweaters below too, I laughed so hard!

Kimberly said...

Your girls are so beautiful! What a fun Christmas. I like that the reindeer left a bell...that's cute. They will love their Barbie House...I know I loved mine when I was wittle, he he!

The Gooding Family said...

What pretty girls! Looks like a successful Christmas. Fun seeing Vanessa, too!

Nalder family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun christmas...your girls are so darn cute!! p.s. love the christmas sweaters in the last post LOL

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Fun Christmas pics...can't believe how big the girlies are getting! Maybe I'll post our Christmas before Easter...maybe!