We have been up to a whole lot of nothing! We have been busy but with what, I don't know? It has been cold and is trying to finally warm up. The girls have been enjoying swimming lessons, cheer leading and tumbling at Golds Gym. This has made the winter more bearable. The girls are sick right now with a horrible hacking cough that has kept us all from sleeping for about 5 days. We took them to the doctor today and Mallory has an ear infection and Sydney has a sinus infection.
It is spring break and we are staying inside and not having friends over. It is lame but we are going to have a big trip the end of April. We are going to Arizona for my sister Vanessa's wedding to Nolan Hatch. We are also going to Disneyland on the way. We will miss Vanny in Idaho but are happy for her! We saw my Dad in Boise when Vanessa went through the temple. Mallory malled Grandpa Jones at church and Sydney showed him loves too! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's that weekend my kids favorite.
We have seen alot of the Hurds and we love it! Scott our Brother-inlaw has been living with us and working in Twin Falls. They are looking for a place to live here after their new baby is born! I'm so excited to have Rachelle close. It has been basically a boy party in the basement the past month. They play Call of Duty, church basketball and go to Tuesday 25cent wings.
Our ward boundaries changed and we lost some good friends. Zach is in the Elders Quorum presidency and I was put back into Young Womens. We love our ward and were glad not too much changed.
I had this past weekend off which is a major treat. Our friend watched the girls and we went to Jackpot with friends and had the buffet and played. Saturday we took the girls to Alice in Wonderland 3D and the girls were entranced by it. Then the girls went to Grandma K's hotel and swam and had happy meals. We went to the Melting Pot(Fondue) for Rachelle's birthday and ate for 3 hrs. Crazy! Life is good and we are happy! Here are a few random pictures from the past months.
Me and Mal made a snowman!


I kick some trash at the bubble up game!
We love Tenley and can't wait to see her more!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
What have we been up to?
Posted by Heather K at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
How fun to have Rachelle closer! Sisters are just awesome. BTW, I'm loving your hair darker...and the family pic at the top is great, too. What a beautiful family!
you are the bubble-up champion! i didn't play ANY games that day, lame! aaaah i can't wait to be moved in and settled, it is finally starting to feel real! once i can get this baby out maybe i will stop stressing. :) i am really excited to live close to you! oh, and i LOVE the pic of tenley and sydney, so cute! i love how sydney can make her laugh without even doing anything. little cuties.
Ya, I was excited to see a new post on here! Sounds like an exciting house hold! :) Good luck girlies, get better so we can play!
I was wondering if you were still alive or if you were working your legs off! Good to hear from you. Your girls are as cute as ever and I am so happy for you that Rachelle will be close for you. I miss my sister most of all since we moved from Idaho Falls! Happy St. Patricks Day!
Ugh, we're waiting for it to get warm too. Somehow Spring Break just isn't gonna be what it used to be for us. We'll be staying in this week too getting over residual winter coughs! Congrats to Vannessa!
Hope the weather is better and that your girlies are too! They are so adorable. I love the pic of Mal w/the snowman and Syd w/ Tenley! So fun! That will be awesome to have Rachelle close. I love having my sister here! Sisters are the best! Have fun in AZ! We still don't know if we're going down for Jeff's break...
Thanks for the birthday wish the other day! I miss our EA days all the time.
Post a Comment