Oh Zach, I love that shirt! That's awesome! Did you make it Heather?
Are you SERIOUS? lol
We had a good laugh, thanks!!! Did you make these?! A friend of mine has an annual Christmas party with an ugly Christmas sweater contest. I am pretty sure these would win!
Hey, if you're going to wear christmas sweaters...my as well make them AWESOME! HA HA love it! looks like a great christmas!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Zach, I love that shirt! That's awesome! Did you make it Heather?
Are you SERIOUS? lol
We had a good laugh, thanks!!! Did you make these?! A friend of mine has an annual Christmas party with an ugly Christmas sweater contest. I am pretty sure these would win!
Hey, if you're going to wear christmas sweaters...my as well make them AWESOME! HA HA love it! looks like a great christmas!
Post a Comment