I haven't taken pictures of the girls in about a year for Sydney and 1 1/2 for Mallory. I am bad. My friend got a new camera and the girls had their new easter dresses, so we had a photo shoot in the canyon. They turned out great. Thanks Bethany for practicing on us. Tell me which ones you like the best!Mallory #1
Sydney #1
Sydney #2
Mallory#2
Sisters
Kelsey Girls
Sydney#3
Mallory#3
Sydney #4
Friday, April 24, 2009
Easter 2009 Dress pictures
Posted by Heather K at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
i LOVE them ALL!! good job, bethany. mally is getting so pretty!
Disneyland or bust!!
I think they are great too! Such pretty girls you all are! My favorite is Mallory #1 and it's a toss up for me on Sidney's #3 and #2. They are beautiful!
So adorable! I love the one with you in it. Mommy and her girls, love it.
Very cute! They're all great. If I had to pick my favorites they'd be Mallory #1 and Sydney #3. I love the one of the three of you too.
So cute Heather. I like the sisters picture (it is one they will cherish forever). Also, Syd 4 & 3 and Mallory 1 & 3. You of course are beautiful as always.
super cute :)
Hi Heather! What cute girls you have. I really love the one of all 3 of you, too!
I don't think I could pick favorites! You Kelsey girls are all so beautiful! Getting pictures taken is so fun
Also, I don't know if you've already made hotel reservations, but you're more than welcome to stay at our place! We have a queen size bed in our guest room and blow up mattresses.(Kept forgeting to check w/ the hubby, otherwise would have said something earlier.) And I know how it's fun to get a hotel and stuff so I won't be offended or whatever...just know our door is always open! Oh, and can you text me ur number again? thx! love ya
They're all cute!! Mal #1 and Syd #4!
So Cute!!!! My favorites are Mallory against the green wall....LOVE the color. And the last one of Sydney. Her dress is so darn cute! Pretty pretty pretty!
Love them all. For sure the one of all three of you it is perfect. Mallory #1, and Sydney #3.
Hey, thanks so much for letting me practice. It was super fun and the girls were really good! Thanks girlies!
Your girls are so pretty! My favorites are Mallory #1 and Sydney #4. I would move to ID just to live by you guys (or maybe you should just move back to AZ)! I posted the "Im on a boat" knowing that no one would probably get it except possibly you! :)
I love all of these pictures, the colors are great. I really like the one with all three of you. You all look so pretty, and that tree in the backround looks so cool!
Post a Comment