Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What happened to March and April?

I'm behind on my blogging but we have been busy having fun!

I hosted my last week of Sydney's Preschool at our house. We practiced writing our ABC's, went bowling with a coconut and then tried eating some. We made a crab and danced alot!(....Well I made about 8 crabs. he he gotta love it!)





I had a rough couple of weeks emotionally and had lots of support from family and friends! Love you all! My sisters came down for part of a weekend. Vanessa gave us massages and Rachelle and Tenley entertained the girls!








I worked Easter weekend so the girls went to Aunt Shabree's house to dye eggs and play. Zach went to a Utah Jazz games with some friends. Sunday the girls found their baskets and new dresses. I taught the Easter lesson in Young Womens after working all night and pray that it made sense. More pictures to come.




Then, I worked extra shifts during the week and was exhausted. I had said a silent prayer that if I filled in for people at work, then things would fall into place and my girls would not be neglected and I would get some sleep. Thanks to Hubers for the babysitting and Rachelle's help on Friday. It was worth it because Zach and I had a great weekend away in Salt Lake. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet Room at Anniversary Inn. http://www.anniversaryinn.com/rooms.php?room=67
We did some shopping and ate a Tucanos Grill. Then we went and watched the Broadway Play "WICKED". It was better than I could have imagined. (Thanks Eddy and Val the girls loved their sleepover,hiking and the bonfire!)


5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Seeing Wicked was probably amazing!!!

The Price Family said...

How did you like Wicked? I get to see it in July. I am so excited. Isn't it great to have family that will step in and help pick you up again?! The support system Heavenly Father gave us through family is amazing. I love you Heather, hope you are having a better week. I know what it is like to feel run down emotionally and physically.

Elise said...

FYI i'll be eternally jealous of you for getting to see kristen chenowith and idina menzel. two of the greatest performers of all time, and by the time i finally get the chance to see wicked, it probably won't have the same cast D: yea that's one of my favorite shows...i'm getting really excited!! 8 more days!!! rachelle won't be here before prom, so i'm making you commander and cheif of my make-over commitee ;) jk. i usually do pretty good on my own, but it'll be fun for you to be here and hopefully help if you're not busy. see ya in a while...

FitzSimmons Times said...

Glad to see you're still alive! I am jealous about Wicked, I would LOVE to go! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Creative Corner said...

can I tell you how lucky I think you are. I dont blog so much...but I do remember you stayed in another cool hotel (maybe the same one) and you didnt do it with any kiddos. Why do we never do that! you guys are awesome and I just got tickets to Wicked so now I am even more excited! wahoo!