We didn't really need a break because none of us are in school and Zach still had to work. We were really excited for the warm week and cousins out of school to play with! Thank you Shabree for letting us play at your house and planning a fun spring break PARTY! The kids played in the hot tub and outside and played wii and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The ladies dyed Sheena's hair and did vinyl letters and talked. We had a fry daddy party and hotdogs for the kiddos! We also went to a 50 cent movie that week. Now it is windy and cold again. Saturday night we had some friends over and had a BBQ and played games. It was fun and we should do things like that more because I really enjoy it.






Since then we have been chillaxin! Sydney really liked Twilight. She thought Edward was soooo handsome and she liked his hair. She also keeps biting her arm and showing me the teeth marks. Wierdo! Zach finally watched the movie with me and seemed entertained.


Our 1979 garage door finally bit the dust, so we got a new garage door and it is much better. Not a fun thing to spend taxes on but it was the priority.

Thursday, March 26, 2009
SPRING BREAK 2009!
Posted by Heather K at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
How funny is your Sydney girl! that is hilarous. I think Hailey would think the movie is too scary although Hailey is younger than Syd so who knows. Looks like you have had some warm weather lately. It's miserable right now in good ol' az...so WINDY!! i hate the wind this time of year. yuck.
We're getting another round of winter too. Atleast we had a few warm days to enjoy!
Hi Heather. It's Tara. I love checking out your blog. Ours is private but if you'll send me your email address i'll invite you in. Hope everything is going great.
I love spring! Syd's hair is SO pretty! I think it's the year for garage doors. We had to repair ours as did my parents, and two of our neighbors. Wierd! They were all put in around 1980 too!
nice pics of the kiddies. nice garage door too. i want to push the button next time we come over.
What you guys really need is the most adorable puppy ever! I would even hand deliver him to Idaho for you. I really want them to go to good homes. Our dog is for SURE getting fixed after this-I learned my lesson that her boyfriend can't even have a supervised visit when she is in heat. So these will definitely be her last puppies!
Looks like fun!
Ha Ha! Sydney is so funny and cute! I love it that she liked Twilight! The bite marks are hilarious!! It looks like it is warming up a little bit there! Miss you guys!!
I was blog stalking you today at work and this post made me think of going to Disneyland. Looking forward to it.
Post a Comment