Here's what we have been up to...........work, mutual, stake basketball, colds, potty training, watching our favorite shows on DVR, playing at Hop To It, and being bored inside because it is still COLD!
Here are a few snapshots of mostly the girls being silly!
Pajamas on early today and hanging out playing in the basement together with toys and movies! Sometimes they like each other!

Playing at Hop To It.....Jump Houses and slides.

The girls using Zach's raquetballs to look like Pussy Cat dolls WHEN I GROW UP!



We are excited for twilight to come out on DVD. Crazy Girls. They played with these teeth for days. Mallory was drooling all over everything and giggly.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Boring Winter Weeks!
Posted by Heather K at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
OH my gosh I laughed so hard at the boob picutres. SEXY! lol! I miss your kids. I need to come visit! And I was pissed about the bachelor!! Really!
Silly girlies! So we need to hang out. Mckenna was sitting here with me and when she saw a picture of the girls, she started going crazy pointing to them! Deffinetly a sign!
Those pussy cat doll pictures are HILLLARIOUS!!! looks like your girls like to have as much fun as you do! Cute, cute!
hahahaha this post is hilarious!!! definitely brightened my day. syd sure knows when she looks sexy, and how to pose! the top pic of syd with the teeth in looks just like a face you make when you're being crazy! and mally looks soooooooo cute! i can imagine the drool & giggles. :) miss you guys!
What a fun way to start my morning.
There are not many families that have such fun as you do. Tell those cute "little" to NOT grow up too quickly. We love them as they are. What fun. As I recall, I got the same effect with a pair of rolled up anklets in the 1930's!!!
Love you, Grandma Jones
your girls are so freaking adorable :)
Hahaha!! I loved that post! I said the same thing about the first picture of syd with the teeth, it looks like your crazy face! That was the funniest post the cheetah girls were hilarious!
Girls are so so fun! I am laughing so hard at those funny pics with the girls with raquetballs in their shirts. That's halarious! :)
I love your blog. THe pictures on top are so cute!
Love the booby pix!!! Just their size...
Just stopped in to say hi! What a sweet family you have. Looks like you're always having fun, too!
Post a Comment