I usually dread January and February because they are slow and cold. This year they are flying bye. I have worked extra shifts at the hospital and we are happy to have a few extra things payed off. We hope to save up and fix up our bathrooms and maybe wood floors in the living room this summer. We are also thinking about taking the girls to Disneyland again because we have $300 of reward points on our Disney Credit card. PS this is our only credit card and it helped pay for tickets last time we went too. Zach loves visiting my Grandparents in CALI because they are awesome hosts.
We have been busy at church lately. We talked in church yesterday and are glad it is over. I talked on Virtue and Zach talked on Honesty. It was good for us and we hadn't talked in almost 3 yrs. I was called as 1st Counselor in Young Womens and am super excited. This makes me gone on Wednesdays now. Zach helps ref stake basketball on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Then I am going to try to work every Friday night. So we were thinking why we hadn't been to the temple lately and realized our evenings are booked. Basketball is over in 3 weeks. YEAH!
The girls are getting bored with winter but have enjoyed preschool, Hop-To-It and having friends over lately.
I have also been playing volleyball with the hospital city league team. It has been so much fun and I will be sad when it is over.
I also got sick on Wednesday and almost couldn't talk. I worked the next 2 nights and finally felt better Saturday and didn't have to work that night. We went down to Zach's parents house last night for Sunday dinner. It was fun to relax and visit. His Mom and sister just got back from a 2 week cruise thru the Panama Canal. She has so many cool experiences with her job.
Mallory is working on potty training and is doing really good. She wears pull ups and keeps them dry all night and maybe on accident a day. Not ready to risk panties yet.
We are still going strong without sugar!!! It is still hard though. I thought it would get easier as time went on. Everday is still a struggle for me. 12 week challenge is hard. I haven't been working out very much and can't figure out why. Just not motivated lately.
SORRY NO PICTURES. NEXT WEEK I PROMISE!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Journal entry
Posted by Heather K at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love the music on your blog, makes me want to dance. I read your motherly question below. I have those break down and cry moments sometimes, way better now then it use to be. I started having Donovan give me blessings..just like when you go to school and your dad gives you blessings to face a new semester, well it finally dawned on me one day that facing motherhood is the most difficult thing I've ever had to face and I need the blessings more now then I did then. It seems to be helping, I still have those moments, but not as often. My older sister, Becky, has an awesome blog on managing life with really good parenting tips. You can get to her blog throuh mine. Sorry this is forever long, hope you have better days :)
KT
I feel like I haven't talked to ya in forever. You guys need to come over and let the girls play and we can hang out. That is fun that you had to talk....:) I was excited to go to the Provo temple with my mom and sisters. It had been too long since I'd gone. Funny thing is, Scott happened to go with a friend while I was gone too. Anyhow, call me!
Post a Comment