Wednesday, February 18, 2009

After church on Sunday we drove to Boise. We stayed in a fun Hotel with our friends the Hawkley's. Their sister worked at the hotel and got us a huge double room with 2 bathrooms and 3 beds for supa cheap! It was fun to let the kids swim and to play games until the early morning. We went to breakfast together and let the little girls swim again the next day. Then we played Rock Band at the Hawkleys and cat napped. That evening we went to a late Valentines dinner at the Melting Pot with Hawkley's and the Hurds. It was a super fun few days! We love bank holidays! Thanks for all the awesome coupons and VANESSA'S BABYSITTING!








Awe.....I love it when you wear them out swimming!

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like a super fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Looks so FUN! Miss you guys!
-- natie

Leah Haymore said...

Heather it looks like you are having a blast! I miss you and your family! I can't wait to see you guys again! I need to come up during the summer!