Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and BSU game!

We had a good Thanksgiving! I worked the night before and Aunt Vanessa drove down and played with the girls and spent the night. Thanksgiving day I slept in until noon and Zach played in the ward Turkey Bowl and had a blast! Vanessa watched cartoons with the girls. Then we drove down to Aunt Shabree's house for Dinner. It was delicious I love Eddy's stuffing and Val's rolls. (I forgot my camera) We played lots of games and had a good time visiting and Sydney played in the hot tub too! I woke up at 3:15 on Black Friday and went shopping at Walmart and got exactly what I needed for the girls and didn't even have to fight for it. I am now done with the girls christmas shopping! YEAH! Then I came home and slept in. Zach worked half a day and then we drove to Boise and went to the final BSU/FRESNO GAME!(Thank you Shabree for watching Mallory) It was fun but cold! We had lots of family at the game and Sydney even came and really got into it!!! After the game we went to Applebees for dessert with my sisters and our friends the Hawkley's. Saturday our friends the Sessions stopped by and we played and visited and then went to lunch. Back to real life now! I am so thankful for our good jobs and wonderful family and my sweet girls and for my party animal husband ZACH!













5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love the new background and your template!!!!!! You are so creative!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i am soooooo glad we got to see you friday! that was fun. :) and thank goodness for black friday so old navy was still open. haha. that was fun too! do you like your jeans???

The Greaves Family said...

That looks like sooo much fun! Next time Mark goes to a BSU gamehe better take me!!

TGS said...

I showed Dan your pictures. He was so sad and jealous. He misses going to the games. He and his brother did drive to Las Crues to see the game against NM. So, that's something. He just misses the blue turf and hasn't kissed the new turf yet, so he has something to live for...

The Gooding Family said...

Hi Heather! I have not been on your blog recently and it looks like life it one big party for you!!! Happy Anniversary, that is great you got to get away. Your girls are beautiful, just like their mamma.